Merzci Pasalubong is one of the biggest supporters of the MassKara Festival in Bacolod City. Their own celebrations supplement and add more life and color to the city’s annual festivities.
Stories around Bacolod:
Meanwhile, know more about Bacolod City from these stories.
- Where to Eat in Bacolod: List of Bacolod restaurants
- Bacolod Pasalubong to Bring Home
- Things to Do in Bacolod: One Day Budget Trip
- Bacolod City Guide
- Bacolod Masskara Festival Schedule
- RedDoorz Bacolod East | Homey and Budget Friendly
- Bell Hotel Bacolod – Managed by ICON Hotel
- Bacolod Hotel Stonehill Suites – Ready for MassKara Festival
- Seda Capitol Central in Bacolod
- Saltimboca Tourist Inn: Affordable and Homey Accommodations in Bacolod
- The Best Desserts in Bacolod
Merzci Pasalubong MassKara Festival
Every MassKara Festival, Merzci Pasalubong goes all out to support the festivities. Their stores are decorated with masks and they join the activities.
Plus, Merzci hosts visitors to the city. The Merzci commisary tour is in-demand during the month of October.
They go all out to promote this month-long citywide celebration. Last year, they coined the term, “Merzcinadya.”
Bacolod Tourism Strip Booth
The Merzci Pasalubong booth at the Lacson Street-Bacolod Tourism Strip has always been a crowd-drawer. For three nights, the booth is lighted up and a lot of events are going on.
First of all, there’s the Merzci Signature Masskara Photo Wall that so many people love. Foreigners and locals both adore it. Families, barkadas, and singles stop by for a snap.
Meanwhile, the Merzci Siopao Eating Contest has been the highlight of Merzci events through the years. Many people would join and bet on how many siopao buns they can eat in a number of minutes. Everybody wins, as everyone who joins get Merzci pasalubong products as prizes.
They have many games and prizes for everyone throughout the night. To keep up with the party atmosphere, DJs played party music.
Merzci Road to 25
The company and the brand are going to celebrate its Silver anniversary in 2020. It’s been 25 years of serving Bacolod City and Negros Occidental with food and drinks. Furthermore, Merzci has played a big part in improving the Bacolod pasalubong and tourism industry of Bacolod.
- New product: Merzci Special Banana Chips
For this year’s exhibit, the people will get a sneak peek to the 25th anniversary celebration.
The Merzci tour bus will again transport MassKara Queen 2019 candidates to their pictorial at Resorts Negrense. Likewise, they will also be brought to their press presentation on the Merzci bus.
On October 25, Merzci will again give 1,300 pieces of Cupcakes and a Giant ceremonial cake for the Bacolod Children’s party.
So don’t miss the Merzci booth at the Tourism Strip along Lacson Street, Bacolod City! Visit their pasalubong stores, too.
Merzci Pasalubong Outlets
Here are just some of the more accessible outlets of Merzci while on your tour of Bacolod.
- SM City Bacolod (3rd floor, north wing, beside SMX Convention Center)
- Robinsons Place Bacolod (beside supermarket entrance)
- BREDCO Port
- Mayfair Plaza
- Bacolod-Silay Airport pre-departure area
- Lopue’s Mandalagan
Merzci Pasalubong products:
Meanwhile, read about the other products of Merzci in this blog. Click on the links below: