Seda Rewards loyal clients
Seda Rewards is the loyalty program for corporate bookers of rooms and events at all Seda Hotels. It offers a whole range of benefits to its members.
Who is entitled to Seda Rewards?
Representatives of corporate clients who make room or event bookings at Seda Hotels for their companies are entitled to join.
All transactions earn an equivalent number of points for the member. They can then redeem gadgets, appliances, gift vouchers, hotel stays, or other exciting rewards. The program runs for two years. Additionally, all points must be redeemed within this period, after which membership will be renewed.
Other posts on Seda Capitol Central:
Types of Membership
- Individual – The member will be assigned a personal account. Points will be credited to this account and the member may redeem rewards on his own.
- Corporate – A corporate account may have up to ten (10) members. Bookings and equivalent points will be consolidated and credited to the company. However, only one duly-authorized representative will be allowed to redeem the rewards.
- Silver – All members start at this level. They will enjoy a range of benefits and earn points for eligible room and event bookings. Accumulated points may be redeemed for a variety of rewards.
- Gold – The member will be upgraded to this level when revenues for materialized and qualified bookings reach the equivalent of 200,000 points.
Where You Can Earn Points
Seda Hotels are located within Ayala Land developments in CBDs and emerging CBDs in key cities. Below you may find the location of Seda Hotels in the country.
Location of Seda Hotels
- Capitol Central, Bacolod
- Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu
- Centrio, Cagayan de Oro
- Abreeza, Davao
- Atria, Iloilo
- Nuvali, Laguna
- Vertis North, Quezon City
- BGC, Taguig
Stay in Seda resorts located in eco-tourism island destinations by Ayala Land. These are perfect venues for destination weddings, out-of-town meetings, or for rest and relaxation.
Furthermore, Seda has fully-furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. Guests can enjoy hotel-class amenities like room service, a fitness center, and laundry, and rec room access.
Moreover, most of their units have high-speed WiFi, full kitchens, and in-apartment washers and dryers. These will make your short or long-term stay more convenient.
Seda Hotels Signature Outlets
The Italian word for “mixed”, Misto is the restaurant in all Seda Hotels. They bring a medley of authentic flavors with international flair for an all-day dining experience.
Straight Up Roofdeck Bar
Meanwhile, enjoy panoramic views of the city, great food, curated music, and drinks at Seda’s roof deck bar. Serving you at the BGC, Bacolod, Iloilo, and Quezon City branches.
Seda Rewards Contact
For more information, please contact Seda Rewards. Or you may visit the Seda Hotel nearest you.