Metro Hypermart Bacolod Grocery Delivery
The people of Bacolod, especially the homemakers, would be very happy to know about the Metro Hypermart Bacolod grocery delivery service. Such a convenient way to get the things you need at home.
Metro Hypermart is among the newest players of the low-cost grocery stores in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Their claim is : “Pinaka-barato nga grocery sa Bacolod. (The cheapest grocery store in Bacolod).” And now, they are making things easier for all of us by offering their grocery delivery. Read on to know more about it.
How to Avail of the Metro Hypermart Bacolod Grocery Delivery
It’s actually very easy to take advantage of the Metro Hypermart Bacolod grocery delivery service. It’s as simple as making your list first and then picking up the phone. Check out the process below:
- Make your list of the things you need so you do not hold up the line too long.
- Call their hotline. Landline is (034) 214-5970 and Sun mobile is (0922) 293-5649
- Select your products depending on availability.
- Confirm your order.
- Set up the time for delivery. Or you may choose to pick up your groceries.
- Wait for delivery.
- Payment. The only payment option is COD.
Delivery Charges and Other Facts
There is no minimum purchase requirement for delivery. However, delivery charges apply for small purchases.
- P50 for first 5 kilometers within Bacolod City
- P100 for the next 6 to 10 kilometers
- Special charges apply for those distances over 10 kilometers.
Allow for anywhere between 1 to 3 hours of window time for your grocery delivery to arrive. It may take a bit longer for larger orders.
Wholesale delivery is also available for sari-sari store orders. This is happy news for small business owners, as this saves them the trip to the grocery and leaving their stores unattended.
Their orders are delivered through the peddling van that has a corresponding schedule or trip time per area. If your orders fall on these schedules, there is no delivery fee. Existing minimum purchase required. COD payments are still followed.