September is Happy Coffee Bean Month! And while the company celebrates the goodness of this international feel-good drink, they dedicate their efforts to raise funds for frontliners. Dubbed “Fuel for Frontliners,” they seek to be able to bless healthcare workers with good meals in this pandemic. Read more about the details of this month’s celebration in relation to the fight against Covid-19 pandemic.
Happy Coffee Bean Month: Fuel for Frontliners
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has always given us a premium coffee experience for decades. But aside from that, they also care about our society, the coffee farmers, and the welfare of other people.
- Related: The Amlig Project Against Covid-19
In the Philippines, they want to dedicate the Happy Coffee Bean Month to medical frontliners. They believe that in this pandemic, the medical workers are the real unsung heroes.
To bless healthcare workers, CBTL is raising funds for a food drive, which they call Fuel for Frontliners.
Their goal is to be able to prepare a minimum of 100 packed meals per hospital from their chosen beneficiaries. These are:
- Quezon City General Hospital
- National Kidney and Transplant Institure
- Philippine Heart Center
- Ospital ng Makati
- Paranaque Community Hospital
You can help by donating any amount, big or small, on top of your in-store purchase at the CBTL. By doing so, you get to enjoy your favorite drink while your little help can go a long way when pooled with others.
Stories of Gratitude for Frontliners
For their celebration of the Happy Coffee Bean Month, CBTL would like to show their gratitude and appreciation to different frontliners. They acknowledge and honor them for the care that these community helpers have rendered to us in this time of crisis.
The Covid-19 has given everyone such a difficult time. This new normal is exhausting and scary. But there are people who help us get through this phase—and these are the community workers.
CBTL would like to encourage frontliners all over the country through the stories that you will share. They are inviting everybody to post a memorable experience with different frontliners either on Facebook and Instagram.
Let’s take this opportunity to thank the people who tirelessly work during this pandemic, even risking their lives in the process. It’s the least that we can do for them to encourage them that they are not alone in this battle.
Moreover, when you post, tag @coffeebeanphilippines on Facebook and @cbtlph on Instagram.
Official hashtags: #Stories of Gratitude #CaringCup #CBTLph
Share a Cup
Share a cup of hand-crafted drinks from CBTL. In Bacolod City, visit:
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Ayala Malls Capitol Central
Gatuslao Street, Bacolod City
Happy Coffee Bean Month!
Other Covid-19 Stories
Meanwhile, here are stories related to Covid-19 in this blog.
- Stay safe at home. Have your food and supplies delivered at your doorsteps. Read this: Food and Grocery Delivery Services in Bacolod During Quarantine
- Be comfortable and safe with the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask. It protects you from viruses, bacteria, and pollution but also allows you to breathe freely.
- Let’s improve the air quality in your home and community by planting more plants and protecting trees. Read: I Speak for the Trees – A Covid-19 Quarantine Story
- Busy yourself at home with gardening and join Kultivar de Bacolod: Online Hub for Plantitos and Plantitas
- Consider owning Covilyzer UVC Sterilization Lamps Fight Covid-19 for your home, office, or clinic.