Covid-19 has affected all of us. It has changed our lives and has paved the way to the “new normal” lifestyle. Moreover, it showed the character of people, many have become angry and bitter, while others took the opportunity to help. And during this time, many groups were formed, including the Food for Frontliners Philippines (FFFPH). We are thankful for these groups for they are helping the government and the entire Filipino people battle the dreaded Covid-19 pandemic.
Food for Frontliners Philippines Speaks for Itself
Food for Frontliners Philippines (FFFPH) is a nonprofit organization founded last April 1, 2020. During the months of March and April, the whole world was in a pandemic situation. Metro Manila was on lockdown in order to prevent the further spread of disease, especially to those with pre-existing health conditions.
The organization was founded as a “response to the call of the times.” Everyone was mandated to stay at home, except for the frontliners, who risk their lives every day in the call of duty.
So, the main purpose of the organization is to serve the heroes of today, our frontliners, through food delivery and catering services. They aim to nourish our frontliners while this at-risk sector battle to help our nation heal.
Kindness: The Noteworthy Mission
The mission of Food for Frontliners Philippines is to nourish frontliners with good food during times of crisis. They want to make sure that whenever any crisis hits the Philippines, they could be able to help frontliners carry out their mission.
Headed by Coleen Danielle C. Natividad, Founder and Executive Director of The Frontliner Today, the organization understands that frontliners need a support group.
Doctors and other health workers, firemen, utility, the military, and other community workers work day and night during times of calamities.
But they are also humans so they are not exempted from the virus. They get tired, sick, and feel emotional, too. Plus, they also have their families to think of. So FFFPH envisions their organization as one of the leading nonprofit organizations in the country that serves frontliners nationwide.
They aim to bridge the gap between different sectors of society as we survive the Covid-19 crisis. With that, they aim to sustain their mission and hopefully help the country Heal as One.
Food for Frontliners Philippines upholds 5 core values as they operate. These are:
These values move their organization forward in achieving its mission and vision.
To date, FFFPH given more than 600 meals as an organization. They have reached locations, such as:
And they will continue to do this with your help.
Looking for Donations
Food for Frontliners Philippines needs your help. Check out the information below on how you can help.
You can help them by donating through their GCash or PayMaya accounts.
GCash – Zonia Mae Cuidno Quipot
Reference number: 09199463642
PayMaya – Coleen Danielle Natividad
Reference number: 09667056289
You can also donate to us using your Shopee Philippines app.
How to Donate Via Shopee Philippines
Here’s how you can use the Shopee Philippines app to donate to Food for Frontliners Philippines.
- 1. Go to Shopee Bayanihan.
- 2. Look for Food for Frontliners Philippines under Frontliners & Communities.
- 3. Click the amount of voucher that you want to donate.
- 4. Finish the transaction by paying using your preferred mode of payment.
For more information and donations so that they can continue their work, contact Food for Frontliners Philippines through their social media channels.
- Facebook: facebook.com/foodforfrontlinersph
- Instagram: @foodforfrontlinersph
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/food-for-frontliners-philippines/?viewAsMember=true
Other Covid-19 Stories
In this blog are other stories about Covid-19. You might want to check them out.
- Covilyzer UVC Sterilization Lamps Fight Covid-19
- Crowd Store Finder Locates Open Stores, Pharmacies During Covid-19 Quarantine
- Stay At Home – Plead Doctors and Nurses Amid Covid-19
- Identify Covid-19 Fake News and Scams
- Megaworld Allocates 1,000 Liters of Alcohol, 5,000 Face Masks for Bacolod
- SM Supermalls Assures of Safe Dine-In Services
- MCS Diagnostic Center Bacolod: Affordable and Modern Laboratory Testing Center
- Robinsons Hotels and Resorts Plans for Re-opening After Lockdown
- Is Bacolod City Ready for the Covid-19 Modified GCQ?