Valentine’s at Seda Capitol Central Bacolod this February 14, 2020 is all about indulgence. Eat, Drink, Love with your special someone at the Misto with a specially designed five-course meal while The Prelude plays for you. Check out the details below.
All photos in this blog post were taken by Bacolod photographer, John Kimwell Laluna. Please find his contact details at the end of this post.
Wine and Dine for Valentine’s at Seda Capitol Central
From 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM on February 14, Misto will be transformed into a romantic rendezvous with live music to entertainment lovers.
For only P1,950 nett per couple, you already get an elegant five-course meal plus two glasses of red wine. Check out the mouth-watering menu below:
- Amuse Bouche
- Soup: Smoked Tangigue and Cauliflower Soup
- Salad: Beetroot, Pomelo, Arugula, and Feta Cheese Salad
- Seafood: Pan-seared Salmon in Coconut and Lemongrass Sauce
- Main: Beef Tenderloin and Tiger King Prawn with Potato and Leek Mash, and Honey Glazed Vegetables
- Dessert: Trio of Chocolate
- Drink: Red Wine Entertainment
We have tested their menu and honestly, everything is sooo good. Since I especially like salmon, I am very particular with this dish and it was just wonderful. The delicate balance of the sauce brings out the flavor of the salmon without overpowering it.
Meanwhile, hubby loved this surf and turf plate with medium beef tenderloin and prawn.
Seda Capitol Central hotel manager Armand Angeles helped design the menu for their Valentine’s dinner.
Dine leisurely with the romantic sounds of The Prelude band in the background. This group is one of the premier bands in Bacolod City today, in demand especially for corporate events and weddings.
- Related: Trusted Bacolod Wedding Suppliers
The Prelude will play acoustic music on the Saxophone, Violin, and Keyboard.
These are the guys playing for you and your date on Valentine’s at Seda Capitol Central. Follow them on Facebook: ThePreludeMusicGroup
Romantic Rendezvous at Straight Up Bar
Here is an after-dinner idea from the Straight Up Roofdeck Bar on February 14. This will be from 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM, for only Php 1,800 nett per couple. You can have a sweet date at the roof deck with a sweeping view of the Provincial Capitol Lagoon.
What you will get:
- A bottle of sparkling wine or champagne
- A bowl of strawberries and marshmallows
- Premium chocolate dip
Live entertainment will be provided by Fuse Acoustic.
Last year, we got to Experience an Extraordinary Valentine’s at Straight Up Bar | Seda Capitol Central. Twas so romantic! Check out the video that we took in 2019 just to give you a perspective of Straight Up Roofdeck Bar.
Here’s a list of Bacolod restaurants that you might want to check out for Valentine’s.
Seda Capitol Central
Lacson Street cor. North Capitol Road, Bacolod City 6100
across the street from the Provincial Capitol Lagoon
Negros Occidental, Philippines
Tel. No. (63) (34) 703 8888
Facebook: SedaCapitolCentralHotel | Website: www.sedahotels.com
John Kimwell Laluna
Mobile: (0917) 3024293 | IG: @jkl.photos
Bacolod food stories:
Meanwhile, here are some other stories about food in Bacolod that you might like to read. Click on any topic below:
- Things to Do in Bacolod in One Day
- Bacolod Pasalubong to Bring Home
- Where to Eat: List of Bacolod Restaurants
- House of KBL Sunday Habit by the Batapa-Sigue Family
- Terrasse Bistro Bacolod for Authentic French Cuisine
- BACOLOD RESTAURANTS with Must-Try PINOY FOODS
- Quality New Zealand Wines in Bacolod
- Top Desserts in Bacolod
- Know Your Bacolod Chicken Inasal
- Cebu Pacific Flies You Daily for a Foodie Adventure in Bacolod