The face mask is already a staple fashion accessory nowadays, thanks to Covid-19. We are required by law to wear them when we are out and about. Establishments will not allow us to go inside their premises without masks. But if you feel that regular face masks constrict your breathing, here is the perfect one for you – the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask. It is distributed by Medcare Supplies in Bacolod City but they can ship anywhere in the Philippines
Wearing of Face Masks
It has been established that the proper wearing of face masks decreases the likelihood of spreading the dreaded Covid-19. While it may not exactly keep us 100% sure, the wearing of face masks as well as face shields surely mitigate the chances of contracting the virus.
However, many people are not very comfortable wearing a face covering every day. I guess when it’s just too constricting plus honestly, you do not get to show your nice smile. And in the hot and humid weather of the Philippines, it’s sweaty and itchy. In my case, I got pimple breakouts!
But the most understandable complaint would be difficulty in breathing, especially if you exerting physical effort. Many people have experienced shortness of breath. Additionally, it seems that some people who have to wear face masks at work all day long have developed respiratory problems because of the stale air they keep inhaling.
Thankfully, there’s a solution to all our problems. Technology has given us the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask. It allows us to breathe more efficiently while keeping us protected from harmful airborne particles and pathogens like the Covid-19.
I am also letting hubby wear one, too, as he operates a printing machine during the day. The ink can smell really bad, so this mask will surely help him.
Advantages of the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask
So here are the advantages of using the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask everyday while we are out at work or on the streets.
- It has a filter that uses environment-friendly materials.
- Purification rate is PM2.5 which is more than 95%.
- Air can flow so that you can breathe freely but the particles are captured in the filter.
- It has a strong purification efficiency towards bacteria and viruses.
- Moreover, it filters odors effectively.
- There are three different wind speeds that can provide different air volumes according to your needs.
- Easy to clean.
- It does not affect normal communication.
- It has an ergonomic design that uses skin friendly materials.
- Looks great, too!
How to Install the Filter Properly
To be able to use the face mask properly, you also have to install everything correctly. Follow instructions to the letter.
1. Take out the surface cover.
2. Align the first two slots and gently push forward to the top.
3. Gently press your right thumb down into place.
4. Press your left thumb as well.
5. Press down the screen frame with two thumbs to adjust the direction and press down in place to complete the installation.
How to Operate the Air Purifier Face Mask
The air purifier mask is very easy to use. It just like operating an electric fan.
1. Press the start button for 3 seconds to turn on the mask. It will start at the default mode, which is level 1. You can use this when you are just indoors or in the car.
2. Press the start button again to level 2, which is suitable for outdoor activities.
3. For level 3, you have to press the start button again. This setting is good for strenuous activities, like during exercise or when lifting heavy things.
4. To turn off the mask, press the start button for three seconds.
Notes on this Air Purifier Face Mask
Here are the things you need to remember about this high-tech face mask.
1. If the filter is used for a long time, it would be filled with dust and particles. These could affect breathing and reduce filtration efficiency. However, we cannot really peg when you are supposed to change the filter in terms of number of days. That depends on the using time as well as the environment you are exposed to. If the PM2.5 is about 200 mg/m, then replacing the filter once a week is recommended. But if it is not overused, the filter can last up to 800 hours.
2. Do not use the face mask other than what it is intended for.
3. If the mask is working, don’t put your fingers in the flow channel to avoid getting hurt. Don’t try to disrupt the air flow either, as this can destroy the mask.
4. If you are not going to use the mask for a long time, place it in a cool, dry place that’s away from direct sunlight. Charge it for 1-2 hours for every 8 hours of operation.
5. The face mask is personal so do not share it with others–even family members.
6. Do not expose babies to the mask.
Where to Get the Air Purifier Face Mask
In Bacolod City, the exclusive distributor of the Covilyzer Wearable Air Purifier Face Mask as well as Covilyzer UV Sterilization Lamps is Medcare Supplies. Get one for yourself, your family, and your staff.
Loyola Building, L.N. Agustin (Malaspina) cor Hilado Streets
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental 6100, Philippines
Tel. No. (034) 435 5118 | Mobile: (0943) 2432214
Other Covid-19 stories
Meanwhile, here are some other Covid-19 stories in this blog. Read more:
- Project Ugnayan Beneficiaries in Manila Reach Millions | Covid-19
- The Frontliner Today Brings Hope Across Amidst Covid-19 Crisis
- Globe Gives 1,000 Preloaded Mobile Phones to Frontliners
- Chamber Volunteer Fire Brigade Disinfects Bacolod City Streets
- PPE for Negros Occidental Health Workers Against Covid-19
- KonsultaMD Provides 30-day Free Medical Advice to the Public
- Crowd Store Finder Locates Open Stores, Pharmacies During Covid-19 Quarantine
- Megaworld Allocates 1,000 Liters of Alcohol, 5,000 Face Masks for Bacolod
- Identify Covid-19 Fake News and Scams