February is known to many as the love month. While February 14 is mostly celebrated by lovers, the entire month is now being celebrated by many for all forms of love. And this premium brand from the United Kingdom is no exception. The Body Shop customers around the Philippines helped spread the love over the holidays to medical front liners and Grab riders as we continue to battle this pandemic.
This February, Spread the Love
In partnership with SM Cares, The Body Shop was able to spread the love to medical
front liners. They did it through The Body Shop’s Buy 1 Donate 1 Body Butter to a Medical Front Liner
With that campaign, a total of 1,500 Body Butters amounting to Php 1,275,000 were given to medical
front liners from 14 partner hospitals.
The hospital partners in the list include:
- QC General Hospital
- VRP Medical Center
- The Medical City Pasig
- San Juan De Dios Hospital
- Las Pinas City Medical Center, Inc.
- Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Sto. Tomas Hospital
- Manila Doctors Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Marikina Doctors Hospital
- Medical Center Inc.
- The Premier Medical Center
- South Super Highway Medical Center
- Medical Center Paranaque
Share the Love to Grab Riders
Meanwhile, customers also shared the joy with 700 Grab riders through The Body Shop Call to
Deliver orders made over the holidays. Through this, Grab riders received a Goldilocks Bitbit
pack from The Body Shop.
The Body Shop continues to spread the love in the New Year. Look Good, Feel Good and
- Visit and shop at The Body Shop store or at its online store www.thebodyshop.com.ph. You may also order via Call to Deliver 0917-1800259.