The Dare to Denim Caravan at SM City Bacolod last August 22, 2015 was a celebration of the successes that women have in their field. They may be female, but they are strong and tough, and they have proven their worth in the tough world–emerging as victors.
This year, the Dare to Denim Caravan was held in six SM malls all over the country and the Bacolod mall was among the few that were chosen. Twelve women of different ages from different sectors went through a selection process from many names in order to be hailed as the female influencers of their time. They then underwent a makeover courtesy of SM and were made to wear denim selections from the SM Department Store lines.
And these are the Dare to Denim Lady Influencers of Bacolod. Just like denims, they have fashion, they have flare, they have style. But they are also strong and accomplished women–the essence of denims. Here they are:
1. Crystal Pauline Reyes – a Taekwando Athlete
2. Maryching Uy-Feria – wife of the Vice Mayor of La Castellana
3. Chole Cuenca Chua – Businesswoman and philanthropist
4. Rolynne Chaves-Ponce – Businesswoman
5. Melania Solano – SM Woman Ambassador
6. Atty Mercedes Alvarez – Congresswoman, 6th District of Negros
7. Kimi Lu – SM Woman Plus Size Ambassador
8. Atty. Mariedeth Calseña – Mariano – Lawyer
9. Atty. Pinky Mirano-Ocampo – Lawyer and businesswoman
10. Betsy Gazo – Lifestyle writer
11. Jenna Pertgen – Grand Winner, Search for SM Woman Plus Size