The Bayanihan Spirit became alive when SM Appliance Center and its brand partners recently brought positivity, hope, and inspiration amidst Covid-19. They blessed frontliners and patients of the hospitals in the Philippines with donations of electric fans, mosquito zappers, and washing machines. This is Bayanihan by SM Appliance.
Beat the Summer Heat: Bayanihan by SM Appliance
With the summer days ahead, SM Appliance understands the need for a more comfortable environment for patients. So they teamed up with their suppliers and the Bayanihan by SM Appliance campaign was born.
Together with Imarflex, Asahi, and 3D, SM Appliance brought cool comfort with electric fans to frontliners and patients.
These were donated to the following hospitals in Manila:
- Dr. Jose N. Rodriguez Memorial Hospital’s (Tala Hospital)
- Philippine General Hospital
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Philippine Children’s Medical Center
- Mary Chiles Hospital
SM Appliance Center also provided environmentally friendly mosquito zappers from Daimaru. These should help keep hospitals safe and free from harmful insects and flies. Additionally, insect killers from Imarflex and 3D brands were also given for further protection and assistance.
The last thing we need during the Covid-19 pandemic is another dengue outbreak.
In order to help hospitals with heavy wash load, SM Appliance Center partnered with Whirlpool to donate inverter front load washing machines.
Meanwhile, the MegaTransport Logistics Corporation delivered these to the following hospitals:
- Rizal Medical Center
- Las Piñas General Hospital
- Jose Rodriguez Memorial Hospital
- San Juan De Dios Hospital
- Ospital ng Maynila
- San Lazaro Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Jose Reyes Medical Center
Moreover, Tysons Global Exchange Inc. joined the Bayanihan by SM Appliance with donations of Speed Queen heavy duty washers. These were given to the Lung Center of the Philippines and Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center.
SM Appliance Online
Other Covid-19 stories
Meanwhile, here are other Covid-19 bayanihan stories in this blog.
- Chamber Volunteer Fire Brigade Disinfects Bacolod City Streets
- foodpanda Delivers Good Food to COVID-19 Frontliners
- Project Ugnayan Beneficiaries in Manila Reach Millions | Covid-19
- Merzci Cares Feeds Many During Covid-19 ECQ
- Globe Gives P5M Help to Frontliners from Globe Rewards
- Food and Grocery Delivery Services in Bacolod During Quarantine
- Crowd Store Finder Locates Open Stores, Pharmacies During Covid-19 Quarantine
- Megaworld Allocates 1,000 Liters of Alcohol, 5,000 Face Masks for Bacolod