Vikings Luxury Buffet has recently celebrated their fifth anniversary as a company. All their branches celebrated the event, along with those that have just recently opened. Many people joined in the celebration to #EatLikeaViking because of the 50% discount.
Yes, diners who came in Vikings costumes were entitled to half the price for their buffet meal. It was a fun day because people really dressed up. There was even a family who held their daughter’s birthday party there and they had several invited guests and all the kids wore costumes. It was fun!
And as for us, well, hubby and I came in with hats but fellow blogger Jojo Vito brought a mask along and so the members of the Negrense Blogging Society enjoyed our photo session with it. Check out my photo below:
Vikings continues to provide an exciting buffet experience for everyone. Check out their FB page, https://www.facebook.com/vikingssmcitybacolod, for updates and new promos.
What’s Up with Vikings?
On Mother’s Day, they will have some new items on the menu specially design for moms. Additionally, mommies who will dine on Mother’s Day at any Vikings Branch will receive a special edition Vikings Super Mom mug.
And by the way, the graduation promo still goes on until May 31, 2016.
Meanwhile, it is worthy to mention that Vikings SM City Cebu is opening this month, too. So, Cebuanos, get ready to #EatLikeaViking!
Vikings’ The Journey
There’s another ongoing promo at Vikings. Check out #TheJourney. Read more below:
Answer this question: What’s your journey like to graduation?
Submit to us your Journey to Graduation and get a chance to win Vikings Gift Vouchers!
1. Contestants may send their inspirational video about their “Journey” as graduating student to Vikings. Tell us your struggles, inspirations, and the persons you want to be thankful for. Be creative!
2. This contest is open to all students graduating this year 2016.
3. Interested participants to email us at email@example.com to get the Entry Form.
4. Complete the entry form and submit it together with your video. Videos can be delivered in several ways:
a. By uploading (best way) to Vimeo or YouTube. You will need to email us the link.
b. By uploading the video file to an online sharing service like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, or the like. You will need to email us the link to the file and make sure that the file is publicly available.
5. The maximum length for your video 4 minutes. There is no minimum length.
6. At the end of the video, the contestant must include the logo of Vikings and the tagline: “The Journey of Class 2016.”
7. The winner for “The Journey of class 2016” Video Contest will be announced on our website and social media sites on 25 May 2016. The winners will also be notified by email and telephone. The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM, PST on Friday, 20 May 2016.
8. Creativity, originality, and quality of the video are the main criteria.
9. Only one (1) entry per person is allowed.
10. Judges will choose the top 5 videos from the entries; the 5 competing entries will be posted on Vikings’ official Facebook page for voting.
11. Three winners will be chosen and the prizes are, as follows:
A) 1st prize: P10,000 cash with Vikings T-shirt
B) 2nd prize: P7,000 worth of Gift Certificates from Vikings with Vikings T-shirt
C) 3rd Prize: P5,000 worth of Gift Certificates from Vikings with Vikings T-shirt
12. Criteria for judging shall be:
A) Relevance to the Theme – 20%
B) Creativity – 25%
C) Originality – 25%
D) Quality –20%
E) Facebook Likes – 10%
Terms and Conditions:
By entering, the contestant understands and agrees that the winning video will become exclusive property of Vikings Luxury Buffet. Contestant must acknowledge that the submitted video is (a) original, (b) does not include any material that would require the consent of a third party and (c) does not violate any copyright, publicity right, privacy right. Submission including offensive and obscene images will be disqualified from the competition. All entries will be subject for screening. Those that comply with the given rules and guidelines (posted in our website and social media sites) will be entered into the competition. The Top 5 videos will be posted in our Facebook pages for voting. The design with the largest number of “likes” as of 6:00PM, May 24 Tuesday will get the 10% for the Facebook likes.