The Covid-19 pandemic has really affected so many Bacolod restaurants. But long-serving and trusted names have evolved and have provided safety protocols so that they continue to serve the food that we so love. One of them is Apollo Restaurant Bacolod. Find out what they are doing in the new normal in order to continue serving our all-time favorite Chinese dishes.
Longest-Serving Chinese Restaurant in Bacolod
What are your favorite Chinese dishes at Apollo Restaurant Bacolod? Do you remember how exciting the aromas are when they start serving your food on the lazy Susan of their round tables? I bet you also have your suki waiters there.
Apollo Restaurant is the longest-serving Chinese restaurant in Bacolod. They have been in business for about five decades now, serving both the Chinese and Filipino communities with well-loved dishes at their restaurants and banquets.
But as with everybody else, they were also affected by the lockdowns brought about by the pandemic. Thankfully, they have pursued the business and now they still continue to serve our favorite snacks and meals at their different branches.
Moreover, they have adapted safety protocols to protect their clients and staff while still maintaining the quality and freshness of their food. We can still dine in the restaurant with our family or order Chinese takeout for our family dinners.
Safety Protocols at Apollo Restaurant Bacolod
Apollo Restaurant Bacolod has implemented health and safety protocols inside their restaurants for safe dining.
Among the new systems in place in their different branches are:
- Contactless alcohol dispenser upon entry
- Contactless thermal scanner
- Bactrac system
- Separation of dining area from the take-out section
- Regular sanitation of the premises and contact surfaces
Their staff are also required to wear face masks on duty and reminded to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
Furthermore, those who are not feeling well are not allowed to report for work.
Food Delivery Services
Want to have your food at home or in the workplace? Or send some dishes as food gifts to friends and family living away from you?
But Apollo Restaurant Bacolod also has its in-house delivery service with complete menu choices. The delivery waiting time is approximately 1 hour.
From time to time, they also offer FREE DELIVERY promos with a minimum purchase requirement.
How to order:
- 1. Launch the FB page chat of the desired Apollo Restaurant servicing branch (Calls or text messaging are not available for now)
- 2. Send your inquiries or orders.
- 3. Wait for a personnel to process the orders/inquiries in minutes during business hours.
- 4. Prepare your money and wait for the delivery.
- 5. Pay the rider in cash.
Apollo Restaurant Branches
As their family grew over the years, the branches of Apollo Restaurant Bacolod also grew. From their main branch at Hilado, they now have several, run by different family members.
Please take note of the FB pages of the Apollo Restaurant nearest you. To save on waiting time for delivery, it is best to order from the nearest branch.
Just click on any of the links below to go directly to their FB pages:
- 1. BcdApolloResto – Apollo Restaurant Hilado (main branch)
- 2. ApolloRestoCuadra – Apollo Restaurant Cuadra
- 3. ApolloRestoGoldenfield – Apollo Restaurant Goldenfield Commercial Complex
- 4. BcdApolloEastInc – Apollo Restaurant Lopue’s East Centre
- 5. ApolloRestoPaseoVerde – Apollo Restaurant Paseo Verde
- 6. ApolloResto888 – Apollo Restaurant 888