Megaworld Hotels CLUB ACCESS Card is a Traveler’s Must-Have
The Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card is a travel privilege card loaded with freebies and perks. It’s now available at the Richmonde Hotel Iloilo for a super value of PhP6,999. This is an exciting new consumer product by property giant Megaworld in order to thank its loyal patrons.
5 Reasons to Love Megaworld Hotels CLUB ACCESS card
With one travel privilege card, you can experience the best of the Philippines—from the festive city of Iloilo, the pristine shores of Mactan, the green hills of Tagaytay, to the bustling Manila.
So why is the Megaworld Hotels Club Access card a must-have for every avid traveler? Here are the top five reasons why you will definitely love your own card. I have my own and I surely am a proud owner of this card. It’s definitely going to entail a lot of family travels for our gang next year.
With its perks, the Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card is the most affordable hotel privilege card to date. Members can fully enjoy the power of Club Access for an entire year for only a low one-time membership fee of Php6,999.
With this, the holder is then entitled to a complimentary overnight stay that can be used in any of the member hotels around the country. Additionally, there are so many discount vouchers on dining and even on rooms. These can be used on amenities and other hotel services even during special promotions.
“Club Access is designed for the quintessential traveler. It is someone who wants to experience the best accommodations our hotels can offer in several key destinations like Boracay, Tagaytay, and soon, Cebu” says Natalie Lim, general manager of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo. She also serves as the Club Access spokesperson. “It is perfect for people who love being pampered and know that they deserve the best,” she adds.
Access to the Best
The Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card gives members access to the most number of homegrown Philippine hotels nationwide.
There are six member hotels participating in this privilege program. The access card may currently be used in these fine Philippine hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo
- Belmont Hotel Manila
- Savoy Hotel Manila
- Savoy Hotel Boracay
With the opening of 10 other Megaworld homegrown hotel brands nationwide in the nearest future, the total will shoot up to 16. Between this year and in the next three years, 10 more homegrown hotels will open and become part of the program. These are:
- Twin Lakes Hotel Tagaytay, opening this year
- Chinatown Hotel in Binondo, Manila, opening this year
- Savoy Hotel Mactan, Cebu
- Belmont Hotel Mactan Newtown, Cebu
- Hotel Boracay
- Chancellor Hotel Boracay
- Kingsford Hotel
- Grand Westside Hotel in Westside City within the Entertainment City near Manila Bay
- Belmont Hotel Iloilo
- Upper East Hotel, Bacolod
5 Nights Worth of FREE Accommodations
The Club Access card gives members almost five complimentary nights worth of stay. These are broken down, as follows:
- One (1) complimentary overnight stay in a standard room at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount voucher at any Megaworld Hotel
- One (1) 50% room discount each at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Belmont Hotel Manila, Savoy Hotel Manila, and Savoy Hotel Boracay
- Two (2) Complimentary Upgrades to the Next Room Category at all participating hotels.
On top of these, members get unlimited 20% discount on Best Available Rates in all types of rooms. These are inclusive of breakfast for two. On promotional rates and special holidays, members can still get 10% discount on all types of rooms inclusive of breakfast for two.
“For every stay in the hotel, members will receive our Exclusive Welcome Amenities. There will also be a priority lane for Club Access members so they don’t need to queue in long lines for check-ins and check-outs,” adds Lim.
Unparalleled access to hotels in key tourist sites
The Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card is the only hotel privilege card that provides more hotel choices within the country. This is especially useful in key tourism areas like Cebu, Boracay, and Tagaytay.
Elegantly wrapped in elegant royal blue, the Club Access card comes with hotel vouchers that offer dining discounts and complimentary accommodations.
Just take note that the Club Access card is non-transferable. However, tagging along another person is always welcome so you fully enjoy the fun of staying at any Megaworld Hotel.
Supports 100% Filipino hotel chains
No other hotel membership privilege card offers travelers the access to some of the top Philippines hotels. Members can indulge in the finest local cuisine for free at all participating Megaworld Hotel restaurant when accompanied by one paying guest.
The member plus two guests get 30% discount on total bill. Furthermore, member plus three guests get 25% while the member plus four to 19 guests get 20% discount. Even members dining alone automatically get 30% off the total bill.
Dining discounts on special occasions
During special occasions and holidays, members can still get unlimited 10% discounts on their total F&B bills. Special events included are:
- Valentine’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Father’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
Indulge on mouth-watering dishes and drinks from our different partner restaurants at these hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas: Richmonde Café, The Exchange, and Lobby Café
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel: Eastwood Cafe + Bar
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo: The Granary, BizBar, and Zabana Bar
- Belmont Hotel Manila: Cafe Belmont and Roof Top 11
- Savoy Hotel Manila: Savoy Cafe, The Poolside, Connect Lounge, and Zabana Bar
- Savoy Hotel Boracay: Savoy Cafe, Vienne Lobby Lounge, and Chambery Pool Bar
On top of all those mentioned above, Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card holders also get the following:
- Exclusive Priority VIP Lane for all Club Access members
- 10% off on Spa treatments
- 20% off on Gym Annual Membership Fees
- 20% off on Day Pass use of swimming pool for up to 4 persons (not applicable in Savoy Hotel Manila)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities for maximum of 2 hours in Savoy Hotel Boracay.
- Complimentary wash & press laundry services for up to three (3) pieces of clothing. Plus 30% discount on availing of such services when staying as a paying guest on your next visit. Excludes dry cleaning services.
- Complimentary Scheduled Shuttle service from the hotel to the main station when staying in Savoy Hotel Boracay.
- 15% discount on total food bill for banquets and social events with a minimum spend of P20,000. This is only applicable to the following hotels:
- Richmonde Hotel Ortigas –Dinner on weekdays/All-day on weekends.
- Eastwood Richmonde Hotel –Dinner on weekdays/All-day on Sundays.
- Richmonde Hotel Iloilo –All-day on weekends.
- Twin Lakes Hotel –15% off on weekdays and 10% off on weekends (not valid on banquet packages).
Get Your Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card
The Bacolod bloggers have attended the Western Visayas launch of the Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card at the Richmonde Hotel Iloilo. So happy to have my very own card.
You see, we have been looking for a place to spend the birthday of our eldest daughter and this just solved my problem. She likes traveling on her birth month, like the birthday adventure she had in Baguio City this year. So next year, will go to one of the the Megaworld homegrown hotels for her birthday. We will just have to decide which one. Will it be Tagaytay? Or Boracay? We shall see.
Discover more of the beauty of Western Visayas and the Philippines and partake of scrumptious cuisines through Megaworld Hotels Club Access Card. Call their hotline, (03) 330-6007, for more information. In Iloilo, the card is available at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, located at the Iloilo Business Park.
Some Iloilo stories you might like to read:
- Waterworld Iloilo Family Trip
- Exploring Iloilo in a Day with FastCat
- Iloilo Restaurants and their Best Eats
- Brewery Gastropub Iloilo
- Al Dente Ristorante Italiano Iloilo
- Farm to Table Restaurant
- Hometown Iloilo Buffet by Freska
- Basic Molo, Iloilo Family Tour
Family Travel Stories