hirna is now in Bacolod!
hirna, the premier taxi hailing app from Davao is now in Bacolod City. They promise a better and more affordable taxi service to the people of Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines.
Taxi Hailing App from Mindanao
Happily welcomed in Davao, Cagayan de Oro, and Iligan, hirna is now conquering Western Visayas. The company is set to offer its innovative ride hailing app, promising a better experience to commuters.
“We are really excited to improve the quality of lives of commuters in Iloilo and Bacolod,” said Francisco “Coco” Mauricio, president and CEO of hirna.
Reliable | Safe | Affordable
The main selling points of hirna are reliability, safety, and affordability.
To achieve their goals, hirna has partnered with the largest taxi operators association in the region. In Negros Occidental, they are working with the Taxi Operators of Negros Occidental (TONO). Meanwhile in Iloilo, they have associated with the Association of Taxi Operators (ATOP).
Through these partnerships, hirna has the power of more than 500 units in Iloilo and 400 units in Bacolod.
Advantages of hirna taxi hailing app
Here are some of the advantages of using the hirna taxi hailing app.
- Makes taxi hailing easier
- Zero booking fee
- Estimate your fare – Aside from the fare, you can estimate your ride’s distance and travel time.
Perhaps the best advantage is the no booking fee feature. The price on the metered taxi is the only amount that you will pay for.
The app also protects commuters of unscrupulous practices by some taxi drivers. They cannot just top up on the fare and they cannot deny passengers a ride.
To ensure passenger safety and convenience, the hirna taxi hailing app has included the following features:
- Track My Ride – so you can send a notification to your loved ones about your whereabouts
- Driver and Vehicle Rating System – so you rate the driver’s performance and the overall situation of his vehicle. You may give the rating anonymously, so also be prudent about it.
- In-all Messaging – so you can send messages directly to the driver without additional cost
- Push Banner Alerts
- Live Customer Service – to ensure that you can complain or book a ride even without a smartphone.
Trying It Out
So I hailed a ride with hirna to try out their service. It was pretty easy and fast, too. It was lunchtime along La Salle Avenue and was raining. Moreover, this area is congested plus with the rain and rush hour, it should have been hard to make a booking.
But in less than a minute, I was connected to a driver of Angels in Us. And in another two minutes, he was already stopping in front of me. Awesome! What a sweet ride!
The driver and I were both pretty excited with the new experience. I was his first customer right after the big launch here in Bacolod City. So we also excitedly chatted during the ride.
Book a Ride Without a Smartphone
Not all of us have smartphones and internet access. hirna answers this problem with their 24-hour customer service hotline. Commuters can call the hotline in order to book a taxi. Here are their numbers below:
- Globe subscribers: (0917) 111-4888
- Smart subscribers: (0999) 221-4888
Download the App
Download hirna from Google play or the app store. It’s pretty fast and easy to install. Nice user experience, too.
Better taxi is hirna! We now have a better choice.
Bacolod stories you might like:
- Know Your Bacolod Chicken Inasal
- Bacolod pasalubong to bring home
- Bacolod City Guide
- List of Bacolod restaurants
- Things to do in Bacolod