An extraordinary Valentine’s Day awaits you at Seda Capitol Central
The day of hearts is coming in a couple of weeks and many are already planning their special date. I suggest that on this special day, experience an extraordinary Valentine’s with your beloved at the Straight Up Roofdeck Bar of Seda Capitol Central. Find out what makes it so indulgent and so worth every dime.
Indulge in an Extraordinary Valentine’s Date
Your love and commitment may be constant and you show your your affection everyday, but wouldn’t it be also nice to celebrate it once a year during Valentine’s day? Do it this year. With your better half, head on to the Seda Capitol Central on February 14 for a romantic and delightfully crafted date at the Straight Up Roofdeck Bar.
Impress your date with this one-of-a-kind experience. With the gorgeous view around you, wine and dine over an 8-course French-inspired dinner that is especially designed to titillate the palate and excite the senses.
My husband and I had a preview of the full dinner and we totally loved the food and the experience. It was an educational time learning about different French dishes and wine pairings in order to fully enjoy the meal.
Your lady will also love the extras. She gets a rose and some pralines as take-aways after your Valentine dinner, too. Furthermore, if you check in for a staycation, you also get a Seddy bear. <3
Check out this gorgeous menu of French cuisine specially-designed by Chef Ynan de Rosario.
- Amuse-bouche: Smoked salmon croquette. Tease your palate with this bite-sized salmon croquette. You have to bite into everything.
- Soup: Chicken consomme with a foie gras and mushroom ravioli. A specially-made heart-shaped ravioli filled with mushroom and foie gras floating over clear soup.
- Appetizer: Baked oyster, Pepper-crusted tuna, pan-seared prawns, mixed organic lettuce in raspberry dressing. Start with the baked oyster for a light appetizer, building up to the prawns, and lastly the tuna, which you can eat with the lettuce and dressing to taper down the strong peppery flavor.
- Sorbet: Strawberry lychee. A really good palate cleanser in preparation for the main courses. The sweet and sour fruity blend is so refreshing.
- Fish course: Pan-seared salmon on beetroot puree, sauteed spinach, asparagus spears, and cherry tomato. Love love!
- Beef course: Grilled beef tenderloin on truffle mushroom risotto, potato and vegetable casserole with madeira sauce. Beautiful and oh so good!
- Dessert: Red velvet tiramisu.
- Cheese course: Caramelized goat cheese with mango and arugula with balsamic reduction dressing. This will prepare your palate if you want to keep drinking for the rest of the evening. Take a little of cheese with the mango and arugula with each bite to experience the full flavor.
- Drinks: A round of red or white wine that you can choose to be served anytime during your meal. The staff will assist you on wine selection.
Feast for the Senses
This dinner is not only gorgeous but hearty as well. By the time I got to the beef course, my tummy is telling me that I am already full. But of course, I still had to taste the dessert and the cheese course. Everything is so good and balanced, including the side dishes and sauces. Hats off to the chef for a fabulous menu!
Moreover, there will be many F&B staff who will wait on tables. As soon as you are done, your plates will be removed to make way for the next dish. You will have to allow for the serving of the following dish because of the preparation required.
A Sense of Exclusivity
The Table for Two extraordinary Valentine’s dinner at Seda Capitol Central has some sense of exclusivity because they will only accept a maximum of 30 couples (60 pax). This is to ensure that each table is waited on and served very well. So you have to hurry and book a table now.
A tip: The best views overlooking the Capitol Lagoon would surely sell out pretty fast.
If God has already answered your prayer for a future wife and you intend to pop the question, the venue would also be a memorable place to do so.
Table for Two at Seda Capitol Central
Here are the details of this extraordinary Valentine’s date at the Straight Up Bar of Seda Capitol Central here in Bacolod City.
- Date: February 14, 2019 | 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Price: PhP 2,799 (Good for 2 persons)
- Additional person: PhP 1,400
Note: though I highly suggest that if you are a family with kids, have a buffet dinner at the Misto Restaurant on the ground floor instead and let the couples enjoy a quiet and romantic evening without kids running around. Misto also has a special offering for Valentine’s day.
- French-inspired 8-course meal
- Complimentary Red or White Wine
- Valentine’s Day Souvenirs for the ladies
- Entertainment by Soul and Rhythm
For reservations and inquiries, please call Seda Capitol Central at (034) 703-8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sweet Stays at Seda Capitol Central
If an extraordinary Valentine’s dinner is not enough, go all out with a staycation at Seda Capitol Central. Treat your sweetheart to a romantic getaway with the special room offers this Valentine Season.
If you are a family, it would be great to take advantage of this offer. You can check in on February 14 and enjoy the amenities of this Bacolod hotel during the day. We did this and the kids enjoyed swimming in the afternoon. Check the video of our family staycation below.
Getting into the water is one of the kids’ favorite things to do. Swimming really makes them happy.
When evening comes, you can leave the kids in the safety and comfort of the deluxe room while you and the wifey can have a romantic dinner at the rooftop. That’s exactly what hubby and I did because we know that the kids are safe. Just remember to instruct them not to open the door to anybody they don’t know. In our case, we brought the key card with us, so that they don’t have to open the door from the inside.
- Deluxe Room – Php 4,400.00 net/room/night
- Premier Room – Php 5,300.00 net/room/night
- Stay Period: February 14-18, 2019
- Booking Period: January 21- February 18, 2019
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for Two (2) Persons at Misto Restaurant
- Welcome Valentine’s gifts: Seddy Bear & Pralines
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool and Gym
Additional Inclusion for Seda Edge Members:
- Early Check in at 12 noon or late check out at 2pm (subject to availability).
- Payment guarantee is required. -24 hours advance reservation is required. Reservation is subject to availability
Special Rates will apply if room reservation is confirmed with one of the Valentine’s promotions and service below.
- 1-hour Shiatsu or Swedish Massage for Two (2) – In room: PhP 1,200 nett per person
- Valentine’s Day Buffet Dinner for Two (2) at Misto for only Php 1,700net/couple
- Valentine’s Day 8 Course Dinner at Straight Up for only Php 2,299net/couple
Seda Capitol Central
North Capitol Road-Lacson Streets, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
For reservations and inquiries, please call Seda Capitol Central at (034) 703-8888
For other options, here’s a list of Bacolod restaurants for you.
- International Cuisine in Bacolod Restaurants
- Bacolod Restaurants with Must-try Pinoy Foods
- Bacolod Restaurants for Fine Dining
- List of Finer Bacolod Restaurants and Cafes
- Bacolod Seafood Restaurants and Native Eats