QUALITEA and SHAWARMA HABIBI
Thanksgiving Giveaway with SigridSays
Qualitea and Shawarma Habibi are two strong strands of Bacolod restaurants. They have been around for many years now, serving great drinks and good food at affordable prices to Bacolodnons and now they are already in Iloilo. The business model has been so successful that they are already open to franchising Shawarma Habibi to interested parties.
As gratitude to their loyal customers, they are holding this THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY on my blog as ONE WAY of saying “Thank you” to everyone. There will be FOUR (4) WINNERS of gift certificates worth P500 each! Please find the simple mechanics to the giveaway below.
Qualitea has been serving milk teas since December 2011. They started as a food cart in front of the University of St. La Salle Bacolod and after a few months, they opened a small cafe at Mayfair Plaza, 13th-Lacson Streets, Bacolod City. They marketed Qualitea as “Bacolod’s Yummiest Milk Tea”. My favorite there is the Wintermelon Rock Salt. They were among the first to offer milk teas at that time and even after many years, they have maintained their market share because of their service and quality.
While it was only Qualitea, they already started serving snacks to complement their drinks. But eventually, they sought out developing their own style of shawarma that’s a bet among locals. Thus, Shawarma Habibi was born. Among their most sought-after offerings are Shawarma wraps, Shawarma rice, and the Shawarma pizza.
Qualitea and Shawarma Habibi Branches
By now, the two brands have reinvented themselves and their branches carry products of these two. Here is the list of branches where you will find them:
* Mayfair Plaza – 13th-Lacson Streets, Bacolod City
* 9th Street Foodzone – 9th-Lacson Streets, Bacolod City
* 888 Chinatown Premiere Mall, Ground Floor
* 888 Premiere Bridgeway
* Gaisano City Supermarket – Araneta St., Bacolod City
* Hi-Strip 4, Circumferential Road, Bacolod City
* USLS Stingers Foodcourt – University of St. La Salle-Bacolod
* Gaisano City Capital – La Paz, Iloilo City
* SM City Iloilo Foodcourt – Mandurriao, Iloilo City
QUALITEA and SHAWARMA HABIBI
Thanksgiving Giveaway Mechanics
There will be FOUR (4) WINNERS of gift certificates worth P500 each!
1. Like Sigrid Says, Shawarma Habibi, and Qualitea on Facebook. (3 entries)
2. Share this FB post (link here: https://goo.gl/xrB3eo ) with the hashtags #QualiteaXSigridSays#ShawarmaHabibiXSigridSays (Public Status) (1 entry)
3. Comment on the FB post (link here: https://goo.gl/xrB3eo ) and tag 2 friends. (1 entry per comment)
4. Comment on the blog post BELOW what you think about Shawarma Habibi and Qualitea. Name should be the same as your FB profile. – (5 entries)
Blog giveaway will run from November 3 to 18, 2017. Winners will be announced on November 20, 2017 on my page, Sigrid Says. Contest is open to residents of Bacolod, Talisay, Silay, Murcia, and Bago who have FB accounts. Prizes may be picked up by the winners at Qualitea/Shawarma Habibi branch at Mayfair Plaza after instructions sent through private messaging.